This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Telephone: 06461 9852 - 0
Fax: 06461 9852 - 23
The data protection officer of Bodenbender GmbH can be contacted at the above address, in the name of Mr Thomas Michel, or at email@example.com and 06461-985224.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.shop-bodenbender.com, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, - the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, - in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The following cookies are used:
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools. i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
6. Social media plugins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. We use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button for this purpose. This is an offer from Facebook. When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Plugins of the Twitter Inc. short message network (Twitter) are integrated on our Internet pages. You can recognise the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and
7. Data subject rights
You have the right to:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Integration of services and contents of third parties
It is possible that content or services of third-party providers, such as city maps or fonts from other websites, are integrated within our online offer. The integration of third-party content always requires that the third-party provider is aware of the user's IP address, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. Furthermore, the providers of third-party content can set their own cookies and process the users' data for their own purposes. In doing so, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We will use this content as sparingly as possible and in a data-avoiding manner and select reliable third-party providers with regard to data security.
The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in part already mentioned here, options for objection (so-called opt-out):
11. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018.